- Simply beautiful, unique and inspiring devotional gift of Virgen de Guadalupe
- Artwork with multiple dimensional appearance
- The jewelry is even more stunning in person than the photos suggest
- Flowers are individually chosen for each piece
- Durable and eye catching piece
Our Lady of Guadalupe is one of the most revered Marian devotions in the world, with the Blessed Mother being the Empress of the Americas and the patron saint of unborn children.
This piece, featuring an image of Our Lady of Guadalupe, has been carefully put together by a woman named Maria, and for her, this piece is the fruit of her life's work.
Our artisans grow colorful flowers of various kinds and carefully dry them, preserving the petals' color and splendor. Each flower is applied individually to each medal, so the flowers in each product tend to vary.
This lovely piece is sure to be treasured by anyone who receives it, as it is unique and meaningful.
The flowers used will vary from one piece to the next. Therefore, no two pieces are the same. Images used may vary as well.
Dimensions & Specifications
Size: 0.55" x 0.4"
- Choose from sizes: 5 - 8
- Keep away from direct sunlight and high temperatures
- Box included
- Materials: silver-plated metal, resin and natural dried flowers
- Made in Mexico
- We provide a 2-day shipping delivery and accept money-back returns for order from our shop
Guadalupe Gifts Promise
- Artwork authenticity.
- Pay our artisans a reasonable wage in order to create opportunities for economically disadvantaged communities.
- Ensure safe and healthy working conditions and prohibit the use of child and forced labor with all of our suppliers.