- Simply beautiful, unique and inspiring devotional gift of Virgen de Guadalupe
- Artwork with multiple dimensional appearance
- The jewelry is even more stunning in person than the photos suggest
- Flowers are individually chosen for each necklace
- Durable and eye catching pendant
Our Lady of Guadalupe is one of the most revered Marian devotions in the world, with our Blessed Mother being the Empress of the Americas and the patron saint of unborn children. This necklace, featuring an image of Our Lady of Guadalupe, has been carefully put together by a woman named Maria, and for her, this necklace is a fruit of her life's work. Our artisans grow colorful flowers of various kinds to carefully dry them, preserving the petals' color and splendor. Each flower is applied individually to each medal, so the flowers in each product tend to vary. This lovely piece is sure to be treasured by anyone who receives it, as it is unique and meaningful.
Photos shown are examples of the finished product.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Approximate Measurements: 0.91" x 1.22" and 16" + 2" chain.
- Materials: Sterling Silver, natural dried flowers and resin.
- Keep away from direct sunlight and high temperatures.
- Clean by using a soft cloth; using a jewelry cleaning cloth for the metal part is ok.
- Box included
- Made in Mexico
Guadalupe Gifts Promise
- Artwork authenticity.
- Pay our artisans a reasonable wage in order to create opportunities for economically disadvantaged communities.
- Ensure safe and healthy working conditions and prohibit the use of child and forced labor with all of our suppliers.