- A hand-made piece of jewelry that honors Our Lady of Guadalupe and stands for unconditional love and protection
- Classic, sturdy, and evocative Mexican medal
- Genuine silver from Mexico and a 14k solid gold bezel. The two-tone metals enhance the elegance of the medal.
- The medal is a work of art and unique, but it's appealing to everyone
"Am I not here Who am your Mother?"
This Virgen de Guadalupe Medalla, known as "Nuestra Señora de Guadalupe" and recognized as our bestselling and most iconic, is a complex and elegant religious devotion. This is one of the most popular devotions in the Americas and is the patron saint of Mexico and the Americas. This grand classic medal features a 14k gold bezel and the sparkling silver image of Our Lady of Guadalupe, illuminated and eye-catching. Its origin dates back to Our Blessed Mother's apparition to Saint Juan Diego on December 12, 1531.
Dimensions & Specifications:
Guadalupe Gifts Promise
- Artwork authenticity.
- Pay our artisans a reasonable wage to create opportunities for economically disadvantaged communities.
- Ensure safe and healthy working conditions and prohibit child and forced labor with our suppliers.