- Excellent gift for occasions
- Made from natural colorful flowers
- Each piece is unique and has been created by Catholic artisan hands
The Madonna of Schoenstatt is called "Mother Thrice Admirable." Schoenstatt is very common. Three times in Schoenstatt's Litany of Loreto, Mary is praised. Schoenstatt is a place where Mary's love is honored. She gave birth to the Son and married the Holy Spirit.
This lovely necklace, featuring an image of Our Lady of Schoenstatt, has been carefully put together by a woman named Maria, and for her, this necklace is the fruit of her life's work.
The vivid colors and the beautiful, petite flowers highlight the inside of the pendant. It can be worn daily and combined with favorite outfits.
Our artisans grow colorful flowers of various kinds and then carefully dry them, preserving the color and splendor of the petals. This lovely piece is sure to be treasured by anyone who receives it, as it is unique and meaningful.
The flowers used will vary from one piece to the next. Therefore, no two pieces are the same. Images used may vary as well.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Chain size: 16”
- Pendant size: 0.9" x 1.25"
- Keep away from direct sunlight and high temperatures
- Box included
- Materials: silver-plated metal, resin and natural dried flowers
- Made in Mexico
- We provide a 2-day shipping delivery and accept money-back returns for order from our shop