- Unique design of pressed flowers in an oval-shaped pendant.
- Etched icon of St Peregrine represented on the front side of the chain.
- Symbolizes strength, courage, healing and hope to someone struggling against illness or difficult obstacles.
- Sophisticated bronze finish on chain and clasp; providing long lasting appearance.
- Lobster claw closure; easy to put on and take off pendant.
- Lightweight yet durable construction ensures longevity of your new meaningful wearable accessory.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Size: 1" x 0.75" oval and 16" + 2" chain .
- Material: Sterling Silver, natural dried flowers and resin.
- Made in Mexico
Guadalupe Gifts Promise
- Product authenticity.
- Pay our artisans a reasonable wage to create opportunities for economically disadvantaged communities.
- Ensure safe and healthy working conditions and prohibit child and forced labor with our suppliers.